How Roof Time Is Addressing The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our local communities, we want to personally update you on the steps we have taken to ensure business continuity. We know information about COVID-19 is quickly overwhelming email inboxes, newsfeeds, and our collective sense of certainty. The purpose of this message is simply to remind you that in the current environment, our people and our communities are what is most important to us, and your safety remains our top priority.
As daily routines change to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in our communities, you’ll look for new ways to work with us and we’ll offer flexibility to support your every need. If you have not already, please take a moment to shop online with us. We will continue to provide service via video conferencing, email and telecommunication. Phones will be forwarded after hours but you can still reach out to us 24/7 via email or text message. The good news is that most the work we perform is on the exterior of the structure and social distancing is not difficult to obtain.
In recent weeks, we have reinforced and enhanced our cleaning policies and sanitized all high-traffic areas. We will continue to be open regular hours ensuring that you continue to receive the highest quality service without disruption. We will keep you updated on all events, processes and schedule changes.
We are in constant communication with all of our manufacturers and, as of now; product availability from the plants will not be an issue. In addition, we have built a healthy inventory level and are in good position to continue to service your needs.
Protocol for safe interactions based on recent CDC recommendations including new service requests is as follows:
- Hand shaking, knuckles bumps, elbow bumps and hugs are no longer allowed.
- Masks can be worn upon request to protect the customer during meetings.
- Utilization of email, phone, and video conferencing in lieu of in home sales appointments when possible.
- Digital/electronic signatures when possible.
- Material delivery will be handled via shipping couriers/delivery only.
- Work in the field can continue to proceed with social distancing. (6 feet minimum)
- Hand sanitizer use is required:
- – Upon exit from the vehicle, prior to getting traveling near the front entry point of the home.
- – After discussing project details and entry into the vehicle
- – Before returning/entry to the office.
The next several weeks will be include great challenges and great opportunities, and we are confident that we have the team, experience, and culture to navigate these times. As more information becomes available, we will continue to make adjustments to support the needs and safety of our customers. Our hearts are with those near and far who have been affected, and we wish your families good health.
We thank you for your continued support and trust in Roof Time, Inc. and urge you to reach out with any questions.
Mitch Husnik, President